Team -[NG]-
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilDernières imagesRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -55%
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – ...
Voir le deal
21.99 €

Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.

2 participants
AuteurMessage
nnkkoo3

Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. Empty
MessageSujet: Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.   Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. EmptyMar 20 Jan - 21:04

In advance; I will google translate the text at the end of the message since I can't speak/write french at all.

So there I was in a supply-vtol in the air and jumped out over the e3 War Factory in Mesa to plant some explosives on a tank under me so my team could get in and take the prototype facility. And when I release my parachute I got kicked and banned. End of story. Is there any reason to this or is it just another automatic hack-detector that fails?

And google translated:

Au préalable, je google traduire le texte à la fin du message car je ne peux pas parler et écrire le français à tous.

Donc je me trouvais dans une offre VTOL en l'air et a sauté sur l'e3 War Factory à Mesa planter des explosifs sur un réservoir sous-moi, mon équipe et pourrait prendre l'installation prototype. Et quand je suis sortie de mon parachute et je me suis donné des coups de pied interdite. Fin de l'histoire. Existe-t-il aucune raison de ceci ou est-ce juste un autre hack détecteur automatique qui ne parvient pas?

Edit: Either it was my computer failing or else I already got unbanned cause I'm in again. Thanks anyways.

Dernière édition par nnkkoo3 le Mar 20 Jan - 21:11, édité 1 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
-[NG]-SubM3ntor
Administrateur / Fondateur
-[NG]-SubM3ntor

MessageSujet: Re: Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.   Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. EmptyMar 20 Jan - 21:06

Hello !
You were unbanned. Is it possible that you parachute was bugged? If yes, it might be a Player.actor:InAir() that bugged, so CMS detected you as fly hacker.

Sorry for the bug ! enjoy our server !
Citation :
PROF ID UNBANNED [20/01::19:08:01] 158849527
[CMS To Admins]> profile : 158849527, time left : 0:00 (Set to nil)

(Don't worry, we all speak english)
nnkkoo3

MessageSujet: Re: Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.   Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. EmptyMar 20 Jan - 21:12

Ok thanks.
-[NG]-SubM3ntor
Administrateur / Fondateur
-[NG]-SubM3ntor

MessageSujet: Re: Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.   Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. EmptyMar 20 Jan - 21:12

No problem !

/lock
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.   Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol. Empty

Jarcko banned for jumping out of vtol.
Page 1 sur 1